Questions that keep me awake at night. (Humor)
- If you throw a cat out a car window does it
become kitty litter?
- If corn oil comes from compressing corn, where does baby oil come
- When a cow laughs does milk come up its nose?
- How did a fool and his money GET together in the first place?
- How do they get a deer to cross at that yellow road sign?
- If it's tourist season, why can't we shoot them?
- What's another word for thesaurus?
- Why do they sterilize the needles for lethal injection?
- Why is abbreviation such a long word?
- Why do kamikaze pilots wear helmets?
- How do you know when its time to tune your bagpipes?
- Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?
- When you choke a smurf, what color does it turn?
- Do blind Eskimos have seeing eye sled dogs?
- Why is there an expiration date on my sour cream container?
- What do they use to ship Styrofoam?
- Why do they call it a TV set when you only get one?
- Do radioactive cats have 18 half-lives?
- If you shoot a mime, should you use a silencer?
- What was the best thing before sliced bread?
- Why do we drive on the parkway and park in the driveway?
- Who puts the thin ice sign out in the middle of the thin ice?
- Do illiterate people get as much out of alphabet soup?
- Where do the people in Hell tell you to go when they are mad at you?